At age 22 while living in Mongolia I developed a severe chronic pain condition that effects every aspect of my life. Continuing this blog reminds me that life's challenges are stepping stones meant to lift us, not roadblocks meant to defeat us.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

joke and hope.

Did you hear about the circus fire? ........... it was intense! (in-tents).

Haha this joke doesn't work when you type it. I wanted to write a joke and this is the only one I can think of. More to come later, but for now thought of the day....

"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."
- Ether 12:4 (Book of Mormon)


No comments:

Post a Comment