At age 22 while living in Mongolia I developed a severe chronic pain condition that effects every aspect of my life. Continuing this blog reminds me that life's challenges are stepping stones meant to lift us, not roadblocks meant to defeat us.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

a little bit of hongkong


This woman is an angel! Her name is Trinidad and she was my "companion". She is a wonderful lady from the Philippines.
a few million people live in Hong Kong. This is how they all fit.
Big Buddah

my flight from mongolia was delayed so when I got to the airport i missed my connecting flight, they gave me a 12 hour visa for china and I stayed at a hotel close to the airport in Beijing. It was the first time I had been alone in 9 months, and it was in mainland China ;) (and mongolian sounds a lot easier after you hear chinese. I am really glad I had to learn mongolian.)



The Hong Kong Temple! We got to go twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment