At age 22 while living in Mongolia I developed a severe chronic pain condition that effects every aspect of my life. Continuing this blog reminds me that life's challenges are stepping stones meant to lift us, not roadblocks meant to defeat us.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Half Time

Hello Family! (actually I can tell you all in person now ;) I am home. I am on medical release, and I actually left most of my things in Mongolia and the plan is to try and get back there as soon as we figure things out. It is like half time! Not many people get a mission half-time, i hit the exact half way point this week, and am going to try and finish those nine months a little later ;) I am liking the song "count your many blessings" a lot, it is so true and really helps! I still believe I am the most blessed person in the world, so life is good :) I am home and released at least for now, but like all members, always a missionary ;) Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment